Ludhiana to Have North’s Biggest Turf Club
The land will be transferred to a developer passing through a proper bidding process.
The overall project development cost is expected to be around 200 crore rupees.
Also check : Chill out places in Ludhiana
- Located in Mattewara village
- Near about 140 acres of Government land to be engaged.
- Cost of Project estimated to be around 200 crore Rupees.
- Club will have track ( race track ) of 1200 metres, built in stable for 500 horses.
- There will be separate betting arena.
- Capacity of 3,000 spectators.
PIDB is in process of preparing feasibility cum Master plan for the overall project.
The project has taken on fast track mode. Almost all the turf posts in Ludhiana are participating by taking part in Bangalore and Mumbai race course for races and completion of this Club would be a very good opportunity for Ludhianvis.